Friday, November 25, 2005


Okay, Mike's contacted me about this today, and he wants some rectifications and acknowledgement. So here goes:

Contrary to popular belief, Michael Wee helped me with the parody of My Class. He is the anonymous insider-outsider mentioned at the bottom of the page.

Sorry to Mike for not properly acknowledging you.

-----

On another note, I kinda got ideas for a design, but it's pretty lame... and because I don't have a scanner I can't show the sketches...

It's kinda like those soccer shirts with the number at the back with the name over it, so the number could be like our index number and the name would be... your name. Duh. >_<

And on the front... I was thinking of a TNN logo, but probably many of you wouldn't want TNN on your class shirts. So... any suggestions?


1 comments

a word in cyberspace by Uncle Edna @ |4:37 PM|