Friday, March 17, 2006

REVIVE!



yan yan yi xi - a new cheng yu learnt in chinese class refering to the last gasps of a dying person. man i sound like the shou ce.

I had and interesting study of dead blogs, I mean, I should publish and essay on em, ive seen too many, and Ive created too many. They usually dun show any sign of struggle of trying to keep on updating. they just die silently.

well i think i shud try to keep our class blog different. i dun think anyone will see this post but, when they do, at least theres somesign of struggle! like, 28 people can update this blog!

but whats there to update with? what content?

maybe we can share our memories. like id like to share, somehow the current higher chinese class will never be like the ol' 212 again. its different. isaac gone, peter gone, and all these new china scholars, or as lao shi calls em, zhong guo hai zi. and then we arent as talkative, and gideon doesnt make as many stupidly silly remarks. oh wells

REVIVE THYSELF O BLOG REVIVE! I'm thinking of changing the splash to a big REVIVED on it, but i dun think my post will revive this blog. pity.



0 comments

a word in cyberspace by Archbishop Positive @ |5:33 PM|