Friday, March 24, 2006
Resurrection!
REVIVED! Yes, Shaun, I have heard your call, and this blog is REVIVED!
I think that the blog is dying out because we don't really have time to post stuff (because of homework and project work and whatnot-type-of-work...). Also, now we're in new classes, we've got new friends, or reconnected with friends that were in other classes... the memories start dying... even TNN has been in stasis for nearly four months.
But they shouldn't die. 2005 was a special year, it should be left at the back of our minds to die and rot. It would be an insult to its memory. Keep this blog alove; keep our memories alive!
Yes, the HCL Class will never be the same. It's just... different... our new Laoshi is... a change... of two years with Mdm Lim Chou Yann. I miss her. T_T Wonder if we'll see her again next year.
Personally I'm a bit worried about this year's OM team - specifically Gid and Henry. Gid's got OM and Haven and CAP and possibly Centrestage and Henry's got OM and Prefects and Cricket and Soccer and who knows how much more they each have in terms of homework and stuff. You can tell that Henry's very stressed, and I think Gid shows that he's stressed when he becomes quieter in HCL (or maybe he just knows not to cross Laoshi). Yeah, so, try to help them as much as you can, K? Try not to overload them with stuff to do.
Don't die, Naphtali.
1 comments